When I tell people that I love to walk I often get a funny look and the same word crops up
I am surprised actually in thinking about this word, because we all walk everyday. Perhaps not walking 5 miles each day, but most of us do all walk. How else are we to get out of our cars to go in the supermarket or pop into see our friends?
Our legs and feet are our wheels of getting to A and B. So why ask me why?
- It sets up my day when I walk to work, because it gets my head in gear and my energy up.
- I don’t need a gym membership, just my legs, feet, comfortable socks and a pair of shoes.
- Clothes anything breathable, that won’t cause Chafing. Like cotton tights or jeans.
- It gets me to places quicker than the bus. Example walking to work only takes me an hour, to get transport it takes me over an hour and a half to two hours
- No spending on travel and worried because I don’t have enough money on my Oyster Card
- I have walked places I never thought I would walk, such as Florida, Morocco, Hampton Court, Lisbon, Barcelona and my favourite Las Vegas
- Walking can be done most of places and can be on your own or with friends
- So versatile and easy
- You can go at your own pace and at your own time
So let me ask you, why not walk?
Many thanks for reading,