Hello and welcome to another Sports and fitness coaching blog.
In this post I am giving My Ten Fitness Tips.
- Use fitness as long life time change not a short term or just for the new year
- Change your diet and do a food swap each day or week
- Workout to music. I find this instantly gets me moving, even if is dancing around the living room
- Plan your workouts and work them around your lifestyle, don’t work around exercise
- Have a variety of workout programmes to keep your energy to a workout on high
- Set yourself targets and goals every time you plan a workout
- Lay your fitness gear beside your bed so you can put it straight on as soon as you get up in the morning
- Have purpose. So this could be setting up a 5KM Walk or run, or work towards a dress you have been meaning to get into
- Increase your workout gradually not all at once, as this can destroy your energy and enthusiasm if not
- Set a time and put it into your schedule
If you have any further tips then please share, by commenting below.
You can follow this blog to keep up to date with my posts and I will post again next week.
Many thanks for reading,