Welcome to a new Sports and Fitness blog post. In this blogpost I am talking about the Do’s and Don’t when exercising.
- Find space in your day. So exercise should be worked around your lifestyle as it is. If you do it the other way your more likely to fail. So example I used to after I dropped my son off at school go for a run.
- Check the weather before training outdoors and then it helps you to know what to wear
- Find a climate that works for you. So I am not good at working out when it is super cold so I would put the heating on to help warm if I was working indoors up, making sure I had water to hand and then turn off as I started exercising, and remember to warm up if you are doing a workout indoors if it is longer than 20 minutes or more
- Save money when working out if you don’t want to invest in workout equipment but still get fit. There are outdoor free gyms. Check in your local area.
- Have a fitness budget if you do like to buy new gear and equipment each year. I always like to have a time in the year to invest in more fitness clothes. I never spend that much as I have before now done a workout in pj’s
- If you are run down like I have been this week, workout. Wait until you are fully fit and your body is ready to workout again
- Exclude cardio in your weekly workout regieme as this really helps tone and lose weight if that is your aim
- Think that getting fit is being super skinny. As Healthy is the key word when you workout
- Workout if not hydrated and with an empty stomach as it can make you struggle. I always made sure when I planned to workout out after a days work, would have a cereal bar or something to quench my hunger
- Weights you can’t handle. I did this once in a pump class and the next day could not move my arms.
Exercise is about getting those endorphins up and serve a purpose. Set fitness goals and know what you are aiming for, and never over exceed what you can do just because someone else can.
Many thanks for reading,
Carrie L.M X
P.S: All my blog posts are added to my network site: https://carriesblognetwork.squarespace.com